Tirofiban Hydrochloride Injection 5 mg
In Patients with acute coronary syndrome, who have
- Cardiac Pain without persistent ECG ST-segment elevation.
- Ischaemic ECG ST-segment depression; or raised cardiac Troponin T>0.1 ug/l (i.e. Patients with Non-ST elevation MI-NSTEMI).
In High risk patients having raised cardiac Troponin T>0.1 ug/l with either one of the following :
- Ischaemic ST segment depression while receiving treatment with heparin/medical Anti- ischaemic agents.
- Post-infarction (< 2 weeks) new ischaemic ECG ST-segment depression.
- Transient ECG ST-segment elevation not receiving thrombolytic treatment.
- Ischaemic ECG ST-segment changes associated with haemo-dynamic instability.
- Ischaemic ECG ST-segment changes associated with major arrythmias (recurrent ventricular tachycardia, ventricular fibrillation).
Patients with acute coronary syndromes referred for emergency PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Angioplasty/ Stent Implantation) for recurrent or refractory myocardial ischaemia.
Use Tirofiban within 12 hrs of the last episode of the chest pain or ischaemic ECG changes. Use Tirofiban in combination with heparin.
It should be administered intravenously, at an initial rate of 0.4 mcg/kg/min for 30 minutes and then continued at 0.1 mcg/kg/min for between 48 and 108 hrs (2-4.5 days).
Continue upto and during coronary angioplasty/ stenting if undertaken, and for atleast 12-24 hrs afterwards.
Renally Impaired Patients : Patients with severe renal insufficiency (creatinine clearance <30 mL/min) should receive half the usual rate of infusion.
Packing : 1 Vial of 5 mg/100 ml
We also deals in:
|Name of the Product||Composition|
|Tiroban 12.5 mg / 50 ml Injection||Tirofiban Hydrochloride Concentrate 12.5mg/50ml|
|Tiroban 5 mg / 100 ml Injection||Tirofiban Hydrochloride 5mg/100ml|
FC/B-1 (Extn.), Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi, 110044, India