- 100.00 - 1000.00 INR
- General Medicines
- 5 mg
- Room Temperature
Ramipril 2.5mg Tablets
Ramipril Tablets 2.5mg is extensively used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) and congestive heart failure. Basically, this medicine is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor which inhibits the enzymes. In addition, these tablets also relax the muscles around small arteries (arterioles). These tablets are specially formulated in compliance with industry standards to reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke or death in patients. It is also indicated for patients with a history of heart attack in the treatment of heart failure.
- Congestive heart failure.
- Following myocardial infarction in patients with clinical evidence of heart failure.
- Prevention of myocardial infarction, stroke, cardiovascular death or need of revascularization procedures.
Usual Dose : Usual dosage of Uniace is 2.5 to 20 mg per day as a single dose or in two equally divided doses.
The tablets must be swallowed without chewing and with sufficient amounts of liquid (approx. ½ glass).They may be taken before, during or after a meal.
RENALLY IMPAIRED PATIENTS : In patients with creatinine clearance <40 mL/min/1.73 m² (serum creatinine approximately >2.5 mg/dL) only 25% of normal dose should be given.
Packing: 1 Strip of 10 Tabs
We also deals in:
|Name of the Product||Composition|
|Orvoram 5.0mg Tablets.||Ramipril 5.0mg|
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 50000 Per Day
- 30-40 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
FC/B-1 (Extn.), Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi, 110044, India