Rabeprazole Sodium Tablets 10 mg
- Active gastric ulcer or duodenal ulcer with bleeding or Severe erosions
- Short-term treatment of erosive or ulcerative gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Prevention of acid-aspiration
- Stress-induced mucosal injury in critical care
- Pathological hypersecretory conditions, including Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Healing Of Erosive Or Ulcerative Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) : 20 mg tablet to be taken once daily for four to eight weeks.
- Maintenance Of Healing Of Erosive Or Ulcerative Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) : 20 mg tablet to be taken once daily.
- Healing Of Duodenal Ulcers : 20 mg tablet to be taken once daily for a period of four weeks. Most patients with duodenal ulcer heal within four weeks.
- Treatment Of Pathological Hypersecretory Conditions, Including Zollinger- Ellison Syndrome : Starting dose is 60 mg once a day. Doses should be adjusted to individual patient needs and should continue for as long as clinically indicated.
- Doses up to 100 mg once daily and 60 mg twice daily have been administered.
- Renally Impaired Patients : No dosage adjustment is necessary in elderly patients & in patients with renal disease.
Packing: 10 Strips of 10 Tablets
We also deals in:
|Name of the Product ||Composition |
|Unirab 20 mgTablets. ||Rebeprazole Sodium 20mg |
|Unirab 20mg Injection ||Rebeprazole Sodium 20mg |