Piperacillin and Tazobactam for Injection 2.25 g
- Appendicitis and Peritonitis
- Uncomplicated and complicated skin and soft tissue infections
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases
- Community acquired pneumonia
- Nosocomial pneumonia due to S. aureus
- Postpartum Endometritis
In Infections except Nosocomial pneumonia:
I.V. : Piperacillin / tazobactam 3.375 gm every 6 hours for 7-10 days.
I.V. : Piperacillin / tazobactam 4.5 g every 6 hours for 7-14 days.
Dosage Adjustment :
Renal Impairment : Required.
Hepatic Impairment : Administer with caution.
Packing: 1 Vial of 2.25 g
FC/B-1 (Extn.), Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi, 110044, India