Since our establishment in the year 1997, we have aimed to reach on top of the industry by manufacturing and exporting a qualitative range of Ondansetron Injection USP. The injection is infused to the patient's body to prevent nausea and vomiting. We formulate the medicine using high quality compounds, which we procure from the most reliable vendors of the market. To ensure safe and easy transportation, we pack the Ondansetron Injection USP, Ondansetron Injection IP 4 Mg using quality grade packaging materials.
No side effect
Indications of Ondansetron Injection IP 4 Mg :-
- Prevention of nausea and vomiting associated with initial and repeat courses of emetogenic cancer chemotherapy.
- Prevention of nausea and vomiting associated with radiotherapy in patients receiving total body irradiation, single high-dose fraction to the abdomen, or daily fractions to the abdomen.
Dosage of Ondansetron Injection :-
Chemotherapy - induced Nausea & Vomiting
- IV Dose : 32mg IV or 150 mcg per kg of body weight
- Children : 150 mcg per kg body weight (6 months to 18 years).
- For prevention of postoperative nausea and vomiting
- IV Dose : 4 mg IV over a period of thirty sec. to five min. (Given just before anesthesia).
- Children (1 month to 12 years) : 100mcg/kg of weight for children weighing 40 kg or less, or 4 mg for children weighing over 40 kg.
FC/B-1 (Extn.), Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi, 110044, India