- 100.00 - 10000.00 INR
Mitomycin for Injection USP 2 mg (Lyophilized)
- Gastro-intestinal Cancer (esophageal carcinoma)
- Breast cancer
- Superficial bladder tumours
- Adenocarcinoma of stomach or pancreas
- Non-small cell lung cancer
- Head and neck squamous cell cancer
- Colorectal cancer
AS SINGLE THERAPY : 12 - 14 mg/m² once a month or every 35 days by intravenous infusion.
The crystals are dissolved in 200 mL of a 5% glucose solution which is then administered over a period of 30 minutes, preferably with Vitamin B Compound.
AS COMBINATION THERAPY : 10 mg/m² every 6 - 9 weeks. Higher doses have also been given.
Mitomycin-C is usually administered along with other agents (e.g. FOAM –5 FU plus vincristine plus doxorubicin plus mitomycin; SMF –streptozotocin plus mitomycin plus 5 FU; AM – doxorubicin plus mitomycin; FAM –5 FU plus doxorubicin plus mitomycin).
Dosage Adjustment :
Renal Impairment : Required.
Hepatic Impairment : Not necessary but administer with caution.
Packing: 10 Vials of 2 mg
We also deals in:
|Name of the Product||Composition|
|Lyomit 10mg Injection||Mitomycin-C 10mg|
|Lyomit 2mg Injection||Mitomycin-C 2 mg|
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 50000 Per Day
- 30-40 Days
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
FC/B-1 (Extn.), Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi, 110044, India