We are the fastest growing pharmaceutical company, engaged in manufacturing and exporting a wide range of Lipid Complex Amphotericin B. We formulate the medicine under the firm observation of the expert professionals using best quality compounds. These medicines are highly effective against invasive fungal infections. To pack the Lipid Complex Amphotericin B, Amphotericin B Lipid Complex Injection (10mg, 50mg & 100mg), we use quality approved packaging materials and store in a temperature controlled store room till the time of final dispatch.
Longer shelf life
Is indicated for the treatment of invasive fungal infections in patients who are refractory to or intolerant of conventional Amphotericin B therapy.
Dosage of Amphotericin B Lipid Complex Injection :-
- For severe systemic infection the recommended daily dose is 5.0mg/kg of body weight given for atleast 14 days.
- Lipid Complex Amphotericin B should be administered by intravenous infusion at a rate of 2.5 mg/kg/h.
- If the infusion time exceeds 2 hours, mix the contents by shaking the infusion bag every 2 hours. Decisions about dose adjustments should be made only after taking into account the overall clinical condition of the patient.
- During administration of Lipid Complex Amphotericin B, serum creatinine level should be measured to monitor the renal toxicity.
- Lipid Complex Amphotericin B has been administered for as long as 11 months, and cumulative doses have been as high as 56.6 g without significant toxicity.
We are also deals in :-
|Name of the Product||Composition|
|Amphotin-Lip 100mg Inj.||Lipid Complex Amphotericin B 100mg|
|Amphotin-Lip 10mg||Lipid Complex Amphotericin B 10mg|
|Amphotin-Lip 25mg||Lipid Complex Amphotericin B 25mg|
|Amphotin-Lip 50mg||Lipid Complex Amphotericin B 50mg|
FC/B-1 (Extn.), Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi, 110044, India