Linezolid Tablets IP 600 mg
Indications and Dosage :
Adult dose :
- In Vancomycin-resistant E. faecium infections Including Concurrent bacteremia :
- 600 mg oral every 12hr. for 14 to 28 days.
- In Complicated skin and skin structure infections& Community-acquired Pneumonia, including Concurrent bacteremia, Nosocomial Pneumonia :
- 600 mg oral every 12hr for 10 to 14 days.
- In Uncomplicated skin and skin structure Infections : 400 mg oral every 12hr for 10 to 14 days.
- MRSA Infections : 600 mg every 12hr.