Iron Sucrose Injection USP 50 mg 2.5 ml
- Pre existing (moderate to severe) anemia
- Patients not responding or having poor compliance with oral iron supplements
- Pre and postoperative period
- Postpartum anemia and postpartum haemorrhage
- Patients with poor iron absorption (bowel operations or diseases)
- Patients with severe renal impairment
The total cumulative dose of iron sucrose, equivalent to the total iron deficit (mg), is determined by the hemoglobin level and body weight.
Adult : 100-200mg iron one-three times a week depending on the Hb level.
Children : 30mg/kg body wt. one-three times per week depending on the Hb level.
Dosage Adjustment :
Renal Impairment : Administer with caution in severe renal impairment.
Hepatic Impairment : Required.
Packing : 5 Ampoules of 2.5 ml
FC/B-1 (Extn.), Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi, 110044, India