With the support of our skilled physicians, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting superior quality of Fluconazole Dispersible Tablets 100mg. The tablets are used in the treatment and prophylaxis of fungal infections. To formulate the tablets, our expert personnel team uses high quality compounds, sourced from the most authentic vendors. For packaging purpose, we use quality approved packaging materials for our Fluconazole 100mg Tablets.
No side effects
Accurate and safe composition
- The treatment and prophylaxis of fungal infections where other antifungals have failed or are not tolerated.
- Candidiasis caused by susceptible strains of Candida.
- Tinea corporis, tinea cruris or tinea pedis.
- Cryptococcal meningitis.
- Fluconazole can be used first-line for the following indications:
- Prophylaxis of Candidiasis in immunocompromised people
Adults : 200-800 mg/day; duration and dosage depends on severity of infection.
Children : Loading dose: 6-12 mg/kg;
Maintenance: 3-12 mg/kg/day;
Duration and dosage depends on severity of infection.
RENALLY IMPAIRED PATIENTS :
<50 (no dialysis)
100% after each dialysis
Packing: 1 Strip of 4 Tabs
FC/B-1 (Extn.), Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi, 110044, India