Domperidone Dispersible Tablets 10 mg
- Prevention and symptomatic relief of acute nausea and vomiting from any cause including cytotoxic therapy, radio therapy and anti - parkinsonism
- Stimulation of gut mobility
- Non ulcer dyspepsia
- Esophageal reflux, Reflux Esophagitis and Gastritis
- Diabetic gastroparesis
- Functional dyspepsia
- Speeding barium transit in âfollow â throughâ radiological studies
- In the treatment of migraine
Acute conditions (mainly nausea, vomiting, hiccup)
Adults : Two tablets (20 mg) 3 to 4 times per day.
Children 5 to 12 years old : One tablet (10 mg) 3 to 4 times per day.
Nausea / vomiting associated with dopamine agonist Anti â Parkinson agent :
20 mg 3-4 times / day.
Chronic conditions (mainly dyspepsia)
Adults : One tablet (10 mg) taken 3 times per day. The dosage may be doubled as per need.
Children 5 to 12 years old : Â½ tablet (5 mg) 3 to 4 times per day.
Migraine : 20 mg every 4 hourly in combination with paracetamol.
Renally Impaired Patients : In patients with severe renal insufficiency (creatinine serum levels
> 6 mg/100mL, the elimination half-life of domperidone was increased from 7.4 to 20.8 hours. Administer with Caution.
Packing: 10 Strips10 Tablets
FC/B-1 (Extn.), Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi, 110044, India