- 100.00 - 10000.00 INR
- Solution Compound, Chemicals
- With Warm Water
- Bottle Pack
- Room Temperature
Ceftriaxone Sodium + Tazobactam: 1g+125mg Vials
- Unitrax-TZ is indicated in :
- Lower Respiratory Tract Infections
- Acute Bacterial Otitis Media
- Skin and Skin Structure Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Uncomplicated Gonorrhea
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Bacterial Septicemia
- Bone and Joint Infections
- Intra-Abdominal Infections
- Surgical Prophylaxis
Usual dose: 1.125 to 2.250 grams given once a day (or in equally divided doses twice a day) depending on the type and severity of infection.
Surgical Prophylaxis : A single dose of 1.125 gram administered intravenously ½ to 2 hours before surgery.
Skin and skin structure infections: 56.25 to 84.375 mg/kg of UNITRAX-TZ given once a day (or in equally divided doses twice a day).
Acute bacterial otitis media: 56.25 mg/kg of UNITRAX-TZ given single IM dose.
Serious miscellaneous infections other than meningitis: 56.25 to 84.375 mg/kg of UNITRAX-TZ, given in divided doses every 12 hours.
Meningitis: 112.5 mg/kg of UNITRAX-TZ given as initial therapeutic dose.
Packing: 1 Vial of 1125 mg
We also deals in:
|Name of the Product||Composition|
|Unitrax-TZ 1125||Ceftriazone 1000mg + Tazobactam 125 mg|
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 50000 Per Day
- 30-40 Days
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
FC/B-1 (Extn.), Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi, 110044, India