- 50 ml
- Room Temperature
Holding rich domain expertise, we are efficiently meeting the requirements of our clients by manufacturing and exporting a wide range of Aprotinin Injection BP. To reduce the blood loss as well as blood transfusion in patients, our drugs are highly effective in nature. We formulate the drugs under the strict guidance of the expert physicians, using best quality compounds. Available in different quantity packaging options, our Aprotinin Injection BP is offered to the clients at the pocket friendly prices.
Long shelf life
No harmful chemicals added
Aprotinin Injection BP 100000 KIU
- To reduce perioperative blood loss and the need for blood transfusion.
- Reduction of blood loss, particularly hyperfibrinolytic haemorrhage.
- Traumatic haemorrhagia.
- Pancreatogenic and endotoxic shock.
- Fat-embolism syndrome.
- Acute pancreatitis.
Hyperfibrinolytical Haemorrhage :
Initial dose = 500 000 KIU as slow infusion (max.10 ml/min).
Maintenance Dose = 200 000 KIU every 4 hours.
Paeds Dose = 20,000 KIU of body weight.
Haemostasis Disorder In Obstetrics And Gynaecology :
Initial dose = 1,000, 000 KIU as slow infusion (max.10 ml/min).
Maintenance Dose = 200 000 KIU every hours untill bleeding stops.
Packing: 10 Vials of 100000 KIU/10 ml
We are also deal in:
|Name of the Product||Composition|
|Aprotec 10ml||Aprotinin 10ml|
|Aprotec 50ml||Aprotinin 50ml|
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 50000 Per Day
- 30-40 Days
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
FC/B-1 (Extn.), Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi, 110044, India