Backed by the team of highly qualified and experienced professionals, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting a wide range of Acetylcysteine Solution & Tablet. For the treatment of chronic bronchopulmonary diseases, bronchitis and tuberculosis, these solutions are highly useful. To formulate the solution, we use best quality compounds, which we obtain from the most reliable and certified vendors. The clients can avail our Acetylcysteine Solution Usp (Sterile) 20%, Acetylcysteine Tablets 600mg in different quantity packaging options at the reasonable prices.
Effective against infection
No side effects
Indications of Acetylcysteine Tablets 600mg & 20% Solution Usp :-
- Chronic Bronchopulmonary Diseases like chronic emphysema
- Emphysema with Bronchitis, Chronic asthmatic Bronchitis
- Tuberculosis, Bronchiectasis, Primary Amyloidosis of Lungs
- Acute Bronchopulmonary Diseases like Pneumonia, Bronchitis
- Tracheobronchitis, Pulmonary complications of Cystic fibrosis those associated with surgery.
- Post tracheostomy care
- During Anaesthesia
- Post traumatic chest conditions
- Atelactasis due to mucus obstruction
- Chemoprevention and treatment
Usual adult and adolescent dose :-
- As Mucolytic: Administration can be by nebulization of 1 to 10 mL of the 20% solution or 2 to 20 mL of the 10% solution may be given every 2 to 6 hours. When used by direct instillation, 1 to 2 mL of a 10% to 20% solution may be given as often as every hour.
- As antidote for acetaminophen overdose: Oral, 140 mg per kg of body weight initially, followed by 70 mg per kg of body weight every four hours for 17 additional doses Oral administration requires dilution of the 20% solution with diet cola, or other diet soft drinks, to a final concentration of 5%.
- Cancer: 500-600mg TID
- Cancer Prevention: 600-100mg OD
- Renally Impaired Patients: Caution is necessary
FC/B-1 (Extn.), Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi, 110044, India